- Tiger Turf.(Hartlebury.Worcs.)
- Brand heritage. Established in 1984 TigerTurf have built a reputation in the UK as the market leader for synthetic turf within the sports market. Whether you’re using your local community 5-a-side pitch or visiting the head quarters of the RFU, WRU, IRU and the FA there’s a good chance its TigerTurf you’re playing on.
- Canyon Stone Canada Inc.(Ontario.Canada)
- Canyon Stone Canada specializes in all types of lightweight manufactured stone veneers, faux stone sidings and natural stone veneer panels designed for use in both interior and exterior rock wall applications.
- Pierre Finkelstein Institute of Decorative Painting .(New York)
- Pierre Finkelstein creates photo realistic faux finishes, faux marble and woodgraining, intricate glazing, 18th and 19th century patinas, gilding, handmade plaster finishes, ornamentation, custom-cut stenciling and architectural trompe l'oeil for internationally acclaimed interior designers and architects.
- Faux Store.(Coast to Coast)
- The Internet's most complete line of professional faux finishing paint and decorative artist's supplies.
- EZ Faux decor.
- Transform your appliances into stainless steel without spending a fortune! You'll love SoftMetal stainless steel look film! Softmetal is an adhesive backed peel and stick film which looks exactly like stainless steel once applied. As the following photos confirm, this product applies to any smooth surface. The varied applications are only limited by one's imagination! View the following photos showing how this product can beautify any surface.
- Faux Tin Ceilings.
- Basically speaking, real tin tiles are beautiful, yet they are often quite expensive. In addition to being pricey, these tin tiles are usually heavy in nature, making them a bit difficult when it comes to installation. Faux tin ceiling tiles are much lighter in weight and subsequently easier on the pocket book. It goes without saying that they are often the favored choice for people looking to add something new to the ceilings in their home.
- Faux painting is one of the hottest trends in home decor in recent years. The right paint technique can do so much for a space…create texture and depth, add a splash of color or elegance to an otherwise boring room, or simply create a mood. It's affordable. And it's easy.
- Add rich Venetian Plaster textures and marbling dimensions to your home or office without paying a professional painter. Even if your not a professional painter or artist, our Venetian Plaster dvd video can help you make custom finishes for your walls, ceilings and furniture, an easy and enjoyable do-it-yourself experience.
- The Faux School.Frederick.Maryland. and Winter Park.Florida)
- Decorative painting and faux finishes have been used throughout history … from ancient plaster finishes … to the trompe l’oeil details found in churches and castles … to modern-day glazing and color wash techniques. Ron Layman is one of the most sought-after artists, whose works appear in commercial and residential spaces across the country. At The Faux School, he generously shares his skills, knowledge and techniques with homeowners, designers and professional painters who want to expand their capabilities. Ron is also available for commissioned work.
- Plaster Artistry(Alabama.USA)
- Our artisans, with an extensive range of artistic talents, are trained in the centuries-old techniques of Italian plaster application. Plaster Artistry offers to you an expanding
palette of both natural lime and synthetic Italian plasters and stuccos.
Previous - 1 -
2 - 3
© Bozzle.com All rights reserved.